How do I get to Cold Lake, Canada?
Probably not a question you've asked before, right? But if you had, you may find you've got a couple of hours of research online to work out some options. We come across some amazing stuff online that really makes us scratch our heads and think "how did they do that", or just plain wow.
We're not going to give you a massive rundown, but one site you should take a look when looking at travel options is Rome2Rio.
Type in 2 locations and this site will give you all the transport options. Sure that's cool... but... it gives you details down to bus and train options to get you to your destination, an outline on their frequency and even the CO2 footprint and offsetting options.
What makes this site standout, isn't the fact that it has so much data, but how it allows you to tap into it without feeling like you're doing anything more than getting some directions on a regular Google map. You can even go ahead and book your tickets when you've found the route that suits you best.
Oh, and here's how you get to Cold Lake, Canada.
Put simply, Responsive Web Design (RWD) is the design and development of websites with the aim to provide a great viewing experience across a range of devices.
- .@drvee on the new OSX "...I'm gonna hold off til Goose..." #boomtish #topgun
- Great new site for New Mayfield in SA live this week - http://newmayfield.com.au
- Help @OpenHouseMelb continue to put on such an awesome event and get looked after in the process - http://www.pozible.com/project/21805 #ohm2013
- @rajdeut @darren_hatty awesome. Winning?
- RT @tiffanycromwell: Died a million deaths today but somehow kept myself in the front of the race. Fun to be back racing. Helped @emmaprocy…
- Love it. “@BrandDNA: Gorgeous little film by Google celebrating the developers that made the web what it is. http://bit.ly/198H7PW”
- @rajdeut Coconut castanets?
- RT @undertowmedia: Huge congrats to our friends at heckerguthrie for winning the #bellecocorepublicIDA Interior Designer… http://t.co/2imCE…
- RT @Cornwell: We’ve launched an iconic website for an iconic New York destination. Great work team @efront. Have a look at http://t.co/at2r…
- Iconic New York destination gets a new stage one website. Beautiful work by @Cornwell that we're proud to partner on. http://southstreetseaport.com